TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegisterWho's Online

Share | 

Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:44 pm

Does anyone have a Game Camera they need to get rid of?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Hunt : EXCELLENT JOB GREAT IDEA and I might have a camera to part with, Let me check.

Cull
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:49 am

Cull, what I am trying to do is set up the 80 acres in Jones county my father in law has, Lots of Tracks, have a feeder I am setting up,Set it up last year, never hunted it though, too busy. I know there are hogs all over out there, I am trying to figure out for sure about the deer, I am told there is a good popultion, just dont see many. If you wanna help and let me borrow, will trade you hunts with me as you will be helping out basicly getting data on the place. We also have a few flocks of turkey too, so if you wanna get a few, let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Hunt ; Sounds killer, Ill bet you got deer at least it sounds like it does from your post!
The camera is at my bosses lease in Cotulla Tx I dont even think they are using it .Probably cause
you need a PHD to operate the thing! Its a Leaf River infer red with all the bells and whistles
My wife bought it for me, Bless her heart she has faith in my ability to operate eletronics!! haha
I am more of a Poloroid guy, point- click-shake. Anyway Ill touch base with the boss and see when
I can get my hands on it, Ill let you know.
Cull
Back to top Go down
redog

PostSubject: TRUCK TOOL BOX FOR SELL..... FULL SIZE.....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:25 am

I have a heavy duty Ranch Hand truck tool box for sell, asking $350.....$325 to any TCHA member!......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Thanks Cull.. Killer..Let me know.. And Redog.. how in the hell u get those pics on here.. been trying and getting peed off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redog

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:25 pm

pm sent hunt...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Redog, I recieved a email stating that I had 2 messages, but nothing there when I log in and look.???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redog

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:22 pm

reply pm sent........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:54 pm

OK, Honestly,, Truth,, Still making payments on this trailer so yes, hunting will be tough on the wallet this year.. So if you have a place to hunt and need a place to bunk down, we can work together, I can keep us warm ,and dry, you get us the deer. Let me know if you interested..Sleeps 7-8, Fridge, bathroom, water tank, stove, have a small and can keep some power coming in, enough for the basic boon docking.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redog

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Are you selling the trailer in the trading post?

Last edited by redog on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Nope,, but if some one takes me hunting I will bring it..lol My services and help for some one elses. This thing is keeping me from having a place realy to do this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Anyone need a boat and trailer?

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Cull... You find out anything on that camera yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:13 am

Sorry Hunt;

Have not run into the boss since we last talked about it , I think I will see him after turkey day dont know for sure

Ill let you know............................................................................Cull
Back to top Go down
redog

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:24 am

Hunt to eat wrote:
Dose anyone have a Game Camera they need to get rid of?

Hey Hunt i use the moultrie 200........ to me this is a great cam they stop making a few years ago ..what i like most about is it takes a 6v rechargeable battery ...theirs one on ebay right now just type in moultrie 200..... i have six of these cams in the field right now, easy to use and nice color pics at night ........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Thanks for the tip red... !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redog

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:58 am

redog wrote:
I have a heavy duty Ranch Hand truck tool box for sell, asking $350.....$325 to any TCHA member!......

Tool box is no longer available.... Thanks guys!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

"Smile this is the first day of the rest of your life"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post   

Back to top Go down

Texas Cull Hunters Association Classified/Trading Post
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1