TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegisterWho's Online

Share | 

Tip of the week. Courtesy of Buckmasters.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackrabbit68

PostSubject: Tip of the week. Courtesy of Buckmasters.com   Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Work the Bugs Out Now
February is the perfect time of year to prepare your gear for next hunting season. Problems you encountered this past season are still fresh in your mind and you're less likely to forget to replace something that is worn or broken.
For example, my hoist rope is starting to fray, and if I don't replace it now, chances are I won't remember until my bow goes crashing to the ground on the first day of the season next fall.
Inventory your gear and write down anything that needs attention; this is a great time to pick up clearance bargains for things that need replacing.
Wash your clothes and examine them for tears; take batteries out of flashlights and two-way radios; and for goodness sake get rid of half-used buck or doe pee and cover scent.
When putting everything back together, group your items for the next season, whether it is for spring turkey season or next fall's archery.

redog

PostSubject: Re: Tip of the week. Courtesy of Buckmasters.com   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Great info. JR i got two of my deer blind that need some repair up in Brady Tx. For me the hunting never stops so everything has to stay in check year round.....

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

"Smile this is the first day of the rest of your life"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tip of the week. Courtesy of Buckmasters.com
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1