HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegisterWho's Online

Share | 

Record Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackrabbit68

PostSubject: Record Book   Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:08 pm

As hunters, I suppose we all would like to have our name in one of the record books. Boone & Crockett, Pope & Young, Guinness Book of World Records, etc. It is one of my goals as a hunter, but that's not the reason I hunt. How cool would it be to show your children and grandchildren where you took one of the biggest game animals in North America? But in the scheme of things, how important is it really? It takes a lot of work, time away from family, physical sacrifice and let's be honest- sometimes, a lot of money.

While I'd like a buck with my name next to it in the record books, I hunt for the feeling of closeness to the Creator. And when I think really hard about it, it's His Book I want my name in - The Lamb's Book of Life! In the end, that's the only Record Book that matters.

The great thing is, it doesn't cost you anything! The price was paid on the cross when the innocent Christ took our sins upon himself when he died in our place. It is a gift by the amazing Grace of God. All you have to do is accept that gift by fully accepting The living Jesus Christ as the Risen Son of the Living God into your life and heart!

Is YOUR name in the Book? Let Him know if it's not and you want it to be! We'll be here for any question if you are interested.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whosoever will believe in him shall have eternal life.

JR68

Last edited by Jackrabbit68 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redog

PostSubject: Re: Record Book   Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Just totally Awesome JR!!....When you, as child of God allow him to move in your life as he does here in my brother JR the blessing are endless.

How cool would it be to tell others your testimony, that you found Christ on a hunting site. Where other hunters for Christ believe in his Holy name and the promise that he gives us of everlasting life.

If i may...I too am also available 24/7 if anyone feels the need to talk and or ask question.. Please feel free @ red_do5@hotmail.com

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

"Smile this is the first day of the rest of your life"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Record Book
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1