HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegisterWho's Online

Share | 

Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
redog

PostSubject: Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏   Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:45 am

A few weeks back i was told there is a new soul winning meeting for our missionary`s after church...for some strange reason i found my self setting in on this... i was told its not only for far away but local also....Next found myself on a team of soul winners and said six weeks training then...well after first week there was a list of ppl that has visited the church and I, We, are to call and see if we could come visit them Tues. night after six.... I guess its hands on training they where talking about..

Well a whole lot of red flags came up in my mind about the timing of our visit and after dark...nobody gonna open the door on a week night esp. after dark....i told them that only god will open that door...i said not even the Jehovah wittiness go door knocking during the week and after dark...well no one really listen to me being the new kid on the block ...so that next Tues. meeting we where suppose to have a list of ppl that said yes, come over....My team mate (sister-in -law) call five pp on the list and all said no......

One other team member came in and said i got one to meet up with at 6:45 ..so our pastor said for us three to go and he had a elderly couple that was to old to set in church very long so he was going to go by there and stop if the lights where on....so as we where walking out the door another team member drove up...now we had four going and one of the members said four was to many so i said ok i will just be a driver sense my getting up and down steps was limited ect... and i said i will pray,pray, pray while im outside.......

So here we go.....got there at 7pm and as soon as i drove up this guy come running up to the truck saying Hey buddy!...park over there!!...so i let everyone out and move but having a weird feeling about this guy...... All three soul winners when in and it was very dark on this street...so i sat there... no radio on, lights...nothing and starting praying i found my self praying out loud and getting stronger and deeper in pray...I pray for god to use them to his service and speak threw them...i prayed for the holy spirit to not only fill the household but to overflow and save this whole block..... i have never prayed this hard in my life!!.....

Now i am not a person to make things up but two times during i was praying i though someone was there..... just like someone walk up in a room you where in and you did not here them or see them but look up feeling there presents...both times ...one being close to the truck and the other up by the house.... i seen a shadow that was moving fast and went away...AGAIN I am not someone that makes stuff up!!!... I was never afraid!... and started praying for satan to be remove from that household...still praying for the whole block and brother! this went on for two hours!!!..then finally the door came open...

First one that was out the door was my sister-in- law and the other soul winner lady and they got in the car and left with out stopping...it was 9am by now........Steve the other that rode with me was right behind them and got in the truck with only this guy that told me how to park coming up in the window on my side giving me 20min. of what he thinks god should do for him!! how he was blessed and how god give him a vision.....

We finally got away ...Steve being experience in this said they spent two hours and only got two words in and the guys wife had candles lit all over the room...Steve said Satan was very much alive!! and then Steve said to me thank you for praying i was praying for you too!...as soon as he said that i got a text from my sister-in-law that read Thank you for praying it was very comforting....WHAT!.....I was not going to tell anyone what i felt and saw cause kinda sounds made up but it really happen to me so i told Steve and he said Oh i believe you.....

When we got back to the church my sister-in-law had already drop off the other lady and was gone so i did the same thing with Steve...I never got to talk again with my sister-in-law until tonight and Steve had told her what i said...The other lady that was with us also told my sis law that she felt the presents of prayer.....Our pastor does not know what happen that night so we are setting up a meeting with him on how to or what to do if it happens again......

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

"Smile this is the first day of the rest of your life"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redog

PostSubject: Re: Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏   Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:46 am

This makes me want to do more in this field...first i was just complaining about time,after dark etc... this showed me its not my time its Gods time and i was very wrong about who was going to open there door!!.....

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redog

PostSubject: Re: Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:37 pm

The Whole Armor of God

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[c] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackrabbit68

PostSubject: Re: Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏   Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:40 pm

That's amazing!

redog

PostSubject: Re: Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏   Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Jude 1
Greeting to the Called
1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James,

To those who are called, sanctified[a] by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:

2 Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
Contend for the Faith

3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. 4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God[b] and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Old and New Apostates

5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries. 9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” 10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves. 11 Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah.
Apostates Depraved and Doomed

12 These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried about[c] by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.
14 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, 15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”
Apostates Predicted

16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage. 17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: 18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. 19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
Maintain Your Life with God

20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction;[d] 23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,[e] hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.
Glory to God
24 Now to Him who is able to keep you[f] from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25 To God our Savior,[g]
Who alone is wise,[h]
Be glory and majesty,
Dominion and power,[i]
Both now and forever.
Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redog

PostSubject: Re: Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Well after two attempts we finally got to meet with our pastor this morning...It seem like every time we try to get together satan threw a road block in our path...

The bad news for him tho is we are now in training to become evangelist for Christ Kingdom....

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redog

PostSubject: Re: Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Been four or five weeks now that the four of us been in training. It is going very well and where on fire with it....I`ve been doing a track ministry, passing out tracks in and around the parking lots and have had two people repeat the sinners prayer...Glory be to God!....

As soon as our pastor completes his training course with us four we will be starting a course call "The Way of the Master" so others can learn to be soulwinners.....

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackrabbit68

PostSubject: Re: Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Good Job, RD!

redog

PostSubject: Re: Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Thanks JR...I give it all to him.....The sad part is some just hand back the track ...some will not even take it and some get within 18" of Heaven..

Seeds are being planted, praying for good soil.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redog

PostSubject: Re: Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:22 am

Been a while ...sorry, lacking on my updates here but been busy with sharing the word....I am now the leader of the ROL Evangelist group and we have been doing a five mile area around our church going door to door sharing the gospel and last, giving out an invitation to come to church..

Jesus said in Mark 15:16 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

If you don`t have a group going out in your church i pray that this will spark you to do so even though Jesus said the numbers that will are few.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏   

Back to top Go down

Soul winners for Christ Kingdom‏
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1