TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION

TEXAS CULL HUNTERS ASSOCIATION

HUNTING AINT NO HOBBY, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegisterWho's Online

Share | 

YOUNG 10PT. TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
redog

PostSubject: YOUNG 10PT. TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND......   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:33 pm

This very young ten point buck was taken this past weekend ...the deer was off limits because of his age and one of the dumb butt hunters let his 14yo son take the deer .....I am pisssssssssssed!!!!!!!.......Made me sick to my stomach to see this deer hanging in camp....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: YOUNG 10PT. TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND......   Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:16 am

Maybe 2 seasons is all that buck had under his belt. I think I saw milk stains on his lips!! Nice straight typical 10
5 more years would have done him some good for sure. I guess the saddest thing would be if the kid dosent learn
a lesson about this kill. We have all shot the wrong thing before, it happens ,and this kid I assume had his daddy
tell him it was OK. So you cant blame the kid but he still should learn why you are pissed. Now the father is a different
story if he dosent know any better than teach him, if he does know better than I think relentless torment for the
rest of the season would be the least one could do..........................Good Luck Reddog!!!.......................Cull
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.texascullhuntersassoc.com
redog

PostSubject: Re: YOUNG 10PT. TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND......   Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Well this is the way i`m going to approach this after cooling off a bit.....This hunter and his son has never been on a good solid hunting lease before where there is management..... looking to turn into a great hunting lease......... This hunter i`ve know for a long time but never hunted on the same lease before. The place is over ran with deer and everyone on the lease can get a nice older buck and ever one did except these too......They where both a big help around the place being first in line to fill feeders and working around camp..... ....soooo i`m going to let my 30 yo son take this 14yo boy and teach him about aging deer and i`m gonna take his 50 yo daddy and wuup his azzz!!!....hahaha..no not really!!!.....but where gonna do some deer aging videos , game cam pics, etc. during the summer time so we can all be on the same page next season... Good thing the landowner hates deer cause that little 10pt would have got us all kick off in most hunting leases........Wish me luck i`m gonna need it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: YOUNG 10PT. TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND......   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Sounds like you dont need any luck,....You got brains and are useing them vary effectivley! A little learnin on what
is expected on management style leases and as you say a little feild work on judgeing shooters and yall will be right as
rain. Bravo Mr. Reddog!!!!!!...........................................................................................Cull
Back to top Go down
redog

PostSubject: Re: YOUNG 10PT. TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND......   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Thanks Cull man!!!......Everybody`s gotta start somewhere.... i just wish i would have saw it commin before the little 10 got made into steaks.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cullhunter1

PostSubject: Re: YOUNG 10PT. TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND......   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Look on the bright side at least those are going to be some TENDER steaks!!!!!! Maybe a 10 steak penelty is in order!!
hahaha........................................Cull
Back to top Go down
redog

PostSubject: Re: YOUNG 10PT. TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND......   Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Time for a deer camp bbq for sure!!!.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunt to eat

PostSubject: Re: YOUNG 10PT. TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND......   Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:48 pm

grrrrr , what a shame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUNG 10PT. TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND......   

Back to top Go down

YOUNG 10PT. TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1